Sunday, April 3, 2016

Motorhome rented

So for the last few weeks I've been either thinking about fixing things on the motorhome or actually fixing them.  Today that worked out, I was able to rent the motorhome, showed it to a nice couple from Modesto who decided to rent it next month and gave me a nice deposit to hold it.  That was really great news and it will help pay the monthly payment too.

Its been a work up appraisals sort of day and get organized for the week ahead and I'm thankful for work and for good health, I walked 3 miles this morning and now I'll go ride the treadmill for 30 minutes, shower and rest, I am determined to drop some weight before my next trip to Houston, I had picked up about 20 pounds since December and its got to go, I've already dumped about 4 or 5 pounds of the 15 I want to dump by just being careful, drinking lots of water and moving more.

I'm thankful every morning for a new day, for a meaningful relationship and for a place to live, cars to drive, work to do and a family that is wonderful.

I send love to all tonight

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment