Sunday, September 6, 2015

Good day

Busy day, usually I work in on Sundays but today I drove to Gilroy to see a new home under construction, the back to Hayward to see one that has sold and then finally to Dublin to see yet another one.  finally I'm home and ready to rest.

since I fell I've been battling getting my arm to heal up and stop bleeding, I'm busy and active and the arm is gradually healing up, I'm keeping it open now without a bandage so it can breath.  I only had a couple times today when I brushed it against something and I found it weeping again.

The chest and rib cage is a different matter, I wonder how long it will take for every sneeze or cough to cause less pain.  Today I had to lug my ladder around and that was not fun to lift and feel my chest at the same time, Bummer.  Oh well God is good and gives me enough strength to do the work I need to accomplish.

Now its bed time.

My friend Ellen and I have arrived at a crossroads in our relationship and I'm making plans to fly there to meet her and just determine if we are on the same track or not.  I wish I had God's insights into everything but I know He opens doors and closes them and we both seek His will repeatedly every day.  This morning she was in church and prayed for guidance, we talked a couple times today and are trying to work our future out, right now its unclear but in a few days it will become much more clear I believe.

Please pray that God will guide us.

In love

tim

No comments:

Post a Comment