Saturday, May 7, 2016

I know, its been awhile

Bedtime here at my office, been cranking out reports this evening.  On Tuesday morning I fly to Houston to be with my special friend once again, it seems like forever since I've been there and it has been awhile for sure.  We will go to Galveston and spend a couple days at the beach to celebrate her birthday which was a couple weeks ago.
I've been buried with orders from several companies, so thankful but not even sleeping much right now getting it all completed and out the door.  God is blessing me and us it seems.  Moon is a firm believer in our Father caring for us and helping us with everything, so often when I'm praying or thinking about her and I ask God to watch over her in a special way, she calls or texts me in the next few minutes, its always sort of exciting to see how our Father works for us in our every day lives.
I'm healthy, happy and very excited, Keanna just turned 13 and had some great parts in Mary Poppins, a play she was in at school, that girl can act and we all enjoy it so much.

Sending love to all tonight,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment