Friday, May 27, 2016

Good evening

My life is even busier now but its so good.
My partner Moon is battling very stormy weather in Houston tonight, winds, rains and flooding, she is home safe and dry now and I am glad.
This week marked the beginning of my joining P2P, pushups to pinups.  Its the first time I've ever been in an exercise class this structured and this intense.  Every muscle in my body is sore and stretched, I've been 5 times and tonight Nikki worked out beside me, that helped a lot as she was able to tell me how each exercise is to be done, since there are dozens of people in each class its hard at first to learn how to do.  Going up stairs is now very tough for me, I'm tired, worn out and sleeping great as you can imagine.

But I'm even busier now than ever, work is intense, I have so much to get done and even with help I'm still behind.

Life is very good, Moon and I talk many times each day, we keep each other up to date on what we are doing, she is an incredibly loving woman and reminds me to eat, to rest and to be thankful to God for His blessings.

Sending love to all,

tim

No comments:

Post a Comment