Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Not a good day

Walking out of the office to drive to SF appointment with Dr. Allen, phone rings, his office says he is involved in emergency surgery and cannot keep the appointment, it felt like my entire day just got flushed down,  for two weeks I have planned for this day, scheduled the entire week for this day and had a sleepless night as I looked for this appointment to answer questions as to when, what kind of surgery, how long the hospital stay, the recovery?  But it was not to be.  The lady was very nice and felt terrible, my cardiologist send an email putting some pressure too.  Late this afternoon I got a call that the know all scheduler would call me in the morning to figure out a new appointment.  So now I wait not making new appointments with dozens of appraisals that need to be done.

So I drove to Oakland to inspect a house that turned out to be twice as large as public records and my comps were wrong, then a call came in, could I come in for the dental hygienist work an hour early at 4 instead of 5?  Actually I could not do that but I tried, got there at 4:40 and what a rough hour and then I had to pay $332 for the privilege of being cleaned!!  Oh it just keeps getting better these days.

Actually Moon was helpful on the phone today to keep me focused on good things and hope and that was the bright spot in the day.

Now I sleep with many to see tomorrow, thankful for work, thankful for life in spite of bad days.

Love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment