Sunday, July 3, 2016

Private show tonight

While talking to my brother I heard almost constant fireworks being ignited.  So I took the phone and walked to my back deck, there I watched a 20 minute constant fire works display that would rival some small town fireworks shows, and it appears to have come from a private backyard of someone living on the next bay over from my home.  It was a great display and even though a night early was enjoyable.  I woke this morning to sirens in the area but never learned why?  Often times people are injured on the water, there are hundreds of miles of delta waterways where people often get injured in boating accidents, people rush them to shore and then a helicopter lands in the park nearby and transports them to Walnut Creek where they can be treated.  It happens nearly every weekend here and reminds me of why its such a great ideal not to be on the water on a busy Sunday near Discovery Bay.

Today I did 4 appraisals, all nearby, arriving at the first appointment at 10 this morning I found the lady had forgotten and was still sleeping, it turned out OK though, then the second one people were enjoying drinks already at 11 in the morning, property was great, people were very nice, easy to do.  then back to the office to work with Jessy as she worked on files, then at 5 I went out to do two more appraisals, both with lock box key, an electronic device I lease that lets me into homes on the market.  With those finished I came back home and at Moon's prompting made some great noodles with peas and pinto beans and worked until a few minutes ago when I finally finished a very tough one for a home located in Martinez.  They took at 1600 sf house and remodeled it to a 2700 house while most of the neighborhood remains a 1600 sf home area.  That means it is overbuilt and presents the appraiser with a huge challenge, another fact, they use it all day for a day care center, lenders don't like that much.  Oh well, it is done now and shipped to the lender.

Good night one and all,
Just got news that Jason and family have reached Denver to visit Jo's mom and aunt, nice that they are safe and home with family tonight.
Love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment