Sunday, November 19, 2017

Challenges

Good Morning family and friends,
Sunday morning, just had a nice email from Barbara Lammerding, what a true friend she has been. I'm grateful for so many blessings that God has given over the years. 36 years with Nan, every year a huge blessing, a super family with Nikki and Steve and the girls working hard, doing the right things and still finding life a struggle,  Keanna running a 3 mile yesterday in Hayward hoping to help her school Liberty High to place 3rd so they could go state championships but they did not quite make it, still competing and doing very well, then lunch with her and just appreciating the miracle of life, the joys of family.  Kallie meanwhile was competing in a Cheer contest where her group from Brentwood placed 5th.  She is doing so well in school and in preparing a Christmas list, wow!
Then there is Jason and Jo with Timothy and Mia, working long hours, Jason commuting sometimes up to 4 hours a day to get his job done, they have Julie visiting, Jo's mom who took some time from work and is here visiting.  Jo teaching and suddenly having a week off, enjoying having more room in the home they live in in Fremont.  Great kids and enjoying a new French Bull dog who is still learning how to be a good doggie but adding so much joy to the home.

I'm facing huge challenges right now, a tax bill that hit yesterday from IRS, an attempt to refi my place, to get it cleaned up and fixed up enough to pass the appraisal for FHA, me under the deck last night trying to shore up some weak spots, so sore this morning that getting up was a challenge.

My precious Moon, my friend in Houston who will be returning to Singapore in January, trying to help her get ready to return.  She meanwhile helping her daughter Crystal who has already won Miss Singapore and is now competing in Miss World, Moon spends hours every day on the phone advising, listening, teaching Crystal how to handle each day as she competes with the world now.  She is finding that some of the girls who look so lovely in the photos can be very mean and threatening.  So I wish Moon and Crystal the best and give what support I can.

I ask for your prayers that God will guide me, help me, help with my work and give me peace.  Every day I want to be a better more caring person, to do good in my work and to do my part of God's family.

Sending love to all

tim

No comments:

Post a Comment