Saturday, March 21, 2015

Spring is here

What a beautiful day today, warm enough to run AC in the car and yet cool nights to help one sleep.

Oh how busy it has become here at the office, orders coming in droves and while I'm very thankful I still have to figure a way to get everything completed on time and not disappoint my dear clients, that is a really challenge.

I trust that your weekend is good for you and I so encourage you who have people you value in your life let them know, reach out and pat their back, if a spouse, a kiss or a nice surprise for breakfast or dinner, just take care of relationships while they are there, it helps to avoid regrets when they are no longer there.

God is good to us and He knows how to love in a way we can only dream of.

My love to you tonight

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment