Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Long hours

Good evening,
Been at this since 6 this morning without a break, very tired and very happy to be about to hit the hay.

Saw properties in San Pablo, El Sobrante, Pleasant Hill, Moraga, Vacaville and ended in Oakley.  I have some new help and Barry met me at the property in Oakley.

Jessy came tonight which was wonderful and helped with writing up two reports.

While I'm very glad to have the blessings of work I have not been able to keep up so that causes a huge stress plus one company SolutionStar is unreal in their conditions, every time I submit a report a new reviewer rips it apart over again, I'll not be working for them in the future, just not fair at all what they do, interesting I can work for many companies and the reports are accepted but when it hits SolutionStar they find dozens of mistakes, its how they see their job, found out today that the people doing the ripping of my reports are not even appraisers, so I think I may be able to survive without this company in my future.

Hope your life is going well, love my family, love life and I'm so thankful for God's blessings, safe driving and wonderful people in the homes I visit.

Love to all

tim

No comments:

Post a Comment