Sunday, March 15, 2015

working

Well this has been a busy day with lots of work on my desk still.  Now its bed time but I do thank God for His help today with some challenging things.  My profession has changed so much recently, gets tougher all the time and yet they pay us less at the same time.

I feel spring in the air and my allergies are coming alive too, no fund.

I have the most wonderful family and tomorrow is Nikki's birthday.  I can sure remember when she arrived in this world.  I was so awed by this precious little person who suddenly went everywhere with us, Nan was a very good mom and did everything right for Nikki but still Nikki was all baby at first and needed everything.  We lived in Carmichael and I remember how full the house seemed to get with all the baby equipment, I remember the first trip we made with baby and the car seemed to be overloaded with needed items.  What joy and she has been joy to my heart ever since.  Now she gives joy to her little girls, passing it on.

happy birthday sweet Nikki

Love

Dad (Tim)

No comments:

Post a Comment