Tuesday, April 21, 2015

God's blessings look a lot like work

This morning I turned in at 1:35 and then woke at 5 and rolled out at 7.  Long day and short night but so thankful to have health and to have the company.

Today I came down and finished the report I was working on last night, a tough one located over in Wilton with 24 acres, a barn, an inlaw unit and a view of the Cascades.

Then today I drove to Walnut Creek, Berkeley, Clayton and then got stood up, the man did not appreciate the fact that I was running so late, although I have plenty to do it still hurt to be turned away and much of the reason I was late had to do with what other people did and the terrible traffic that swarms everywhere it seems.

Got home and realized that I needed cat food so back out to Safeway.  Kids called this evening, anniversary for them and they were off to the movies, would I watch the girls, it was nice to relax for a bit with Nikki's fine mashed potatoes, so good.

Went back to Kaiser for the 4th time today to try to pick up meds but to no avail.  Now I'm out of heart medicine and I sure hope I don't get hit with a racing heart as a result.

Now to bed, sending love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment