Sunday, April 12, 2015

Startling developments

As I write this evening my best friend is in the hospital battling Malaria, she went in last evening but I only found out today,  She was visiting a village in the countryside and picked up a bite that developed into full blown Malaria, she is told that she will need to stay 3 days.  Please pray for my friend.

I've been working very hard today, I thank God for work to do and for the strength to keep at it.  I'm going to pray and fast tomorrow morning and will continue to do so each morning until Ellen is released back home.  I reached her by phone this afternoon and we had a good time encouraging each other.  she is brave but sort of scared too I think.  She has not had a bout of Malaria in many years so this came as a shock but her condition worsened last night so she was admitted.

Can I ask for your prayers for my friend that she will recover quickly and be back at the cosmetics shop she operates for her mom.

The weather is so pleasant this time of year, no heat or cooling is needed so its cheap too.
Tomorrow I go out and see several properties, I just keep going and cranking them out since the rates are really good for people now.

I hope things are good in your life and that you make sure to love the one you are with all your heart and soul. 

Love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment