Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Holding on

My dear family and friends,

What a rush life is right now, its a blur of new orders, racing from one property to the next to finish up inspections, fighting traffic and working with helpers that try their best to get product out the door.

This evening at 5 I saw a 5 acre property in Livermore country that is selling for over a million dollars, has a view from every side of the house but is sure not a fancy place at all, however the fireman buying the house is going to do great things to the property so I know its in good hands.

Ellen reached me after the inspection was over and for her it was past midnight, she is still battling cough and headache left over from the bout of Malaria and even the medicine she takes to cure the Malaria leaves her sleepy and tired.  She is so far away that there is little I can do to help other than encourage her and pray for her.  I do enjoy finding out what has happened in her life.  This evening the power had failed again, it often does where she lives so her phone battery was down, talking on messenger really runs the battery down, faster than doing anything else on the phone, so she could not reach me but then the power came on late in the evening, she let it charge for awhile and then chanced that she could reach me, it was a fun few minutes before I had to shoot comp photos and she needed to go to sleep.

I've been working since 5 am this morning when a client from S Carolina forget the time difference and called me waking me after I had gone to bed at 12:45.  So once again it was a very short night and for me there is no hope of going back to sleep once I'm awake, there is so much to deal with work wise.

Sure looking forward to driving the motorhome to the church campout this weekend. I've got my ticket for the site and will have Kallie along to enjoy her time there.  How will I find time to get loaded and ready?  I have no idea, God help me.

Sending love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment