Friday, October 30, 2015

Incredible week

Good evening,
Not sure really why but the last two weeks have been so busy with appraisal orders, I'm not past the total for last year and its just November now.  God is being very good to me and I thank him daily.

Between my personal life which is struggling and hopefully moving to a better place and the incredible amount of work, its overwhelming.

My health is great and my most recent experience with my friend helped me lose 11 pounds.  her cooking was just incredible, excellent and so healthy and when we traveled she has food along, apples, peaches, even potatoes she has prepared and yams, a few nuts and Romain lettuce too, just the most amazing experience to be with someone so tuned into anticipating your every need, neck rubs while I drove long miles and even sang beautiful Chinese songs in her soft voice, Needless to say I'm hooked.

Tomorrow I'm off to see Jason and family at his church where Timothy is being dedicated to something, not sure what but I'll be there to find out, then potluck afterwards.

A few days ago I had the chance to see Jewel and she was looking so good for 95 years old, pretty amazing and what a great life she lived.

Hope your weekend is good, that God blesses you in a special way and I ask for your prayers right now.  Important decisions are close and I just ask God to lead all day and every night as I kneel by my bed.

Love to all and care for the one near by while you have that one nearby.  Life is uncertain for all of us.

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment