Thursday, November 5, 2015

Challenging days

Good evening family and friends.

Work continues to dominate my life along with my personal adventures.  My life with Ying is never a sure thing.  She is my dear friend that I've been enjoying a relationship with for about 2 months now.  She is a very bright and intense woman with a loving heart and so much compassion, she is also very much a strong women and sees things a certain way, we have traveled, worked side by side and learned a lot about each other but we are not yet communicating as well as we should.  I just found a translator that will let me type in English and it translates to Chinese, then I can print it off and either mail it to her or hand it to her to digest.  How I wish I could locate a Chinese woman who could help me understand how my Chinese friend thinks, how she sees things and how I can do a much better job of communicating with her.  I often just blow it totally and then I'm afraid to try again for fear I will make it worse.

I enjoy being with her so much but rarely do I get to spend much time.  Please just keep Ying She in your prayers, that God will bless and guide in our friendship and future.

I'm working very long hours and driving hundreds of miles each day, Steve is doing a great job of helping with write-ups and perhaps one of these days clients will pay us again, its been a long dry spell and we need money, having a young woman in your life also requires a bit of money here and there.

Well I'm off to bed now.

Love to all and please pray that God will guide Ying and Me in our conversations and actions.

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment