Friday, May 12, 2017

Friday night

Dear Friend and Family
Just back from the P2P exercise session, as usual it was great, hard, sweaty, out of breath, pain, exhaustion and it is so good to know I can do things I've not done for years.  As to weight, we will see in the morning at the official weigh in weather this week has been a success or not.  I know I'm down but not sure how much down.

Today was long and hard work wise.  First Concord, then nearby Martinez and then a long drive to Rio Linda near Sacramento and then of course the drive home, wow, lots of miles but a successful day.

Kallie has a baseball game tomorrow at 10 and then I think I take her to lunch afterwards.

The week has been good, I'm thankful for safe trips, for income, for success and for life and feeling great now.

Sending love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment