Friday, June 2, 2017

Its been awhile

Good Friday evening to each of you,
As I sit here at the computer I'm falling asleep, its been a long day, woke before 6, rolled out at 6:03 and did my 3 miles of walking with running intervals in the cool morning.  I'm pretty desperate to keep the weight coming down, have a week to go and about 6 pounds yet, never lost that much in a week before!

I weigh in in the morning but first I'll run my 3 miles, lost 1/2 a pound this morning by running so it works.  The P2P program takes some time every day, meal prep, you have to be prepared, no fast food, no mocha drinks, no crackers, no fruit right now, just tofu, greens, great Romaine hearts with lemon juice, asparagus spears almost raw, egg whites and spinach leaves, protein drink, lots of water.

Today I took the motorhome back to Monkey RV in Manteca, the dash AC lasted about 30 minutes last time but the tech put dye in and this time found a very red and messy low pressure switch.  He ordered it, it came and it was wrong, he ordered again and an hour later it came and was right.  I was in that little waiting room from 9 to 1, had the tablet so could work some, made appointments and tried not to be hungry.  Walked to a little store and found a diet Pepsi which I'm allowed and a package of almonds with no salt, just raw.  I get 12 a day, they tasted like a feast!

I've lost 37 pounds so far and am thrilled with my new body, I can do things I never thought I would do again and I'm so thankful for Nikki leading the way.

Moon is beginning to prepare for her return to Singapore in October, boxes are purchased and sorting and items to the dump are set out.  She is such a dear woman and I miss her very much, we talk often, text too and she means everything to me.

Now for bed, tired and rest helps a person dump weight!!

Love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment