Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Time rushes by

Just back from the workout session that will either kill you or make you strong,  I'm doing things I've not done for years and in some cases not in my whole life.  I'm in a room with every shape and size of people, men and women, all doing their very best to get the most of the hour.

This morning I broke into the 180s and by the end of the 6 weeks I need to be at 171. Its all very exciting and unbelievable, hard, sweaty, sore almost all the time in different places yet totally positive.  You just can't believe this whole experience unless you are in the middle of it.  I am so thankful.

Moon is very much a supporter of what I'm doing, she gets a guy who is getting fit, dumping extra weight and sleeping better, eating much more carefully and much stronger in everyday things.  My heart med is gone now, diabetes meds are cut in half.

Moon now has the next date with the judge in Houston, its a ways away yet, immigration moves slowly, so busy with so many people.  Our plan is for her to fly home to Singapore mid fall to be home for all the birthdays in her family and for Christmas.  She has been away for 7 years and feels she owes her family some time back with them.  I am in total agreement though I would love to just snatch her away to be with me, I think we are doing the right thing for her family and she will feel she has been there for them for awhile.

Looking forward to the church campout this weekend.  Taking a paddle boat for everyone to enjoy, taking Kallie as she loves to be there, I'll take my P2P food so I can stay with the plan.  Going to exercise at 7 on Friday morning so I won't miss a session.

Sending love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment