Thursday, April 20, 2017

Thursday evening, count down

So I'm just home from the most amazing workout, not in a good or bad way but just in a very hard, painful, sweaty way.  I mean we really work, every night its a different way to work a part of our bodies, be they big bodies, slim beautiful bodies or in between, every one just does what they can and then get pushed a little more.  Now I run, not walk, now I can touch the floor, I can do 25 jumping jacks, my heart meds are gone, my heart is beating normally, that means higher number of beats than for the last very long time, no A-fib or flutter, just solid and reliable.

Tiffany is an incredible coach, never tires of telling me how to do certain exercises over and over again so I avoid hurting my back, my knees and still they hurt, in the morning I can hardly move, so sore but then its better.

Enough, on Sat. morning I do a final weigh in and if i have lost 20 lbs I can do a roll over to the next challenge and my $500 goes toward the next challenge and I keep on getting to enjoy the exercise classes for free, normally its $179 a month for membership.

Nikki is sweating her last couple pounds on this challenge, its much tougher to dump the weight when you don't have so much to lose, I'm worried about the next challenge and losing the next 20 pounds.

Today was a long drive, a little house in Sacramento, lots of traffic.  This evening was spent at the local school as Keanna received a special award from the school board, it was fun to see it happen.

My friends and family, wishing you a good night, good morning.

Love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment