Friday, June 9, 2017

The adventure nears its end

So I'm just back now from In Shape where I sat in the steam bath for 25 minutes, why?  To drop a little more weight.  As of this morning I was 2.8 pounds short of my 20 pound goal for this challenge with P2P.  So I worked out last night at 9 and then again this morning at 6, I've had nothing to eat or drink since noon and I won't drink or eat until after weight in tomorrow.  There is a lot at stake, $497 for one thing and the thrill of achieving a goal, one I've sought for a very long time.  This time with fitness and tone, balance and strength, body fat ratio is now at 23%, my lowest ever.

Right now I'm tired, feeling the effects of sitting in a steam room at 110 degrees for 25 minutes and a very busy week.

I just pray that I can weigh in tomorrow at 171.2 or less, that is my goal.  When I left to go to the In Shape steam bath I was 1 72.5, that is 1.8 pounds above goal, I hope I now have lost enough.  Of course I'll walk and run my 3 miles in the morning when I wake up before I go to weigh in.

Later tomorrow I plan to have lunch at an Olive Garden, soup and salad, that sounds so very good.

Jason joined P2P in Pleasanton this week and is accepted into a challenge that starts in a couple weeks, that gym is only 17 minutes from his house.  Nikki set the example, I've followed the best I can and Jason has joined the team,  So thank ful

Sending love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment