Saturday, February 28, 2015

Blessed day

We walked three miles this morning in the beautiful crisp air, Pooka is walking with a limp now and she is nearing the end of her walking days but oh she loves it and hates to be left behind.
After the walk and the shower I headed for the Tracy SDA church.  A few minutes after I sat down in the pew Calvin Taylor took over the service, he is one fine musician on the piano and led the worship hour with beautiful renditions of many of the greats, songs we have all known and loved.  It was a great service and I was so glad to be there to enjoy it and worship a very wonderful God who in spite of our weaknesses loves us deeply and totally.

After church was completed I drove to Milpitas and enjoyed lunch with Timothy, Mia, Jo and Jason at the Macaroni Grill.  The food was very good and it was so nice to see everyone.  What precious grandchildren I have and I pray for them every night.

Now I'm trying to make sense out of a very highly stacked pile of files, all needing to be written and completed as soon as possible, I feel overwhelmed to be really honest here on these pages.  I love to be busy and productive but overwhelmed is another thing totally.  Yet I know God is not overwhelmed and He will help me, I know that.

I do ask for your prayers, I appreciate people remembering me in their prayers and I know God cares deeply for each of us.

What a great gift the Sabbath is...........

Love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment