Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Life -- challenges

Good evening family and friends,
I just ask for your prayers tonight, that God will guide me as I finally grow past some areas of selfishness in my life that need to be overcome.  I've not prayed this much since the time of Nan's illness.
I have a friend that is very special to me and in about a month I'll know more that the future but I've discovered I dislike being alone very much, my friends and family are certainly kind to take my calls right now which are quite selfish

Please pray that God will guide in Ying and my life and help us determine if we are right to move into the future together.  She is a great cook and on her cooling I lost 11 pounds and never felt better, fruits, nuts, vegetables, salads, rice and all kinds of greens, great soups and just terrific new things.  All very exciting.

Will you pray that God will guide every step for us?

thanks

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment