Saturday, November 7, 2015

With family

The day started with my taking Keanna to join her cross country running class from school at Roundhill park.  Once past the parking lot the trail goes straight up the side of a small mountain, the kids, about 35 of them all ran with their teachers for an hour. Keanna does well with this and so I walked the hour while they ran it, beautiful fall day and perfect weather, fun to see all the kids stretching their efforts and accomplishing good things.  Plus the hills did not kill me and I feel great.  Then Keanna wanted lunch and that was very good, a big baked potato with vegies over the top and a nice salad, then it was enjoy the afternoon and then this evening I joined Kallie and Nikki where we enjoyed the fall festival at the gym of the Adventist Church in Tracy, they do a great job every year and this year was perfect for Kallie.  Got to see my friends, enjoy a nice time, shot some photos and it was a good way to spend the evening.

Friends from China have been telling me how much family means to Chinese people and I sure see what they mean, there is really no one like family, common feelings, history and kindness link us together as one.

I do ask for your prayers that God will guide in my life.  I know the only way to happiness is by finding God's will, He loves perfectly and He knows the best future possible for each of us.

Love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment