Monday, November 23, 2015

How can I say this

In blogs over the past 8 years I have often asked for prayer.  Tonight I am once again asking for your prayers.
I am in a relationship that means a great deal to me, its not an easy one and has challenges.  God knows all and I am simply asking if you would just ask God to guide Ying and me as we work through important decisions in the next few weeks.  She is an amazing woman, comes from a large family in China and is the most caring and considerate woman I've met in a long time.  But not all is easy either, our languages are different and our cultures are so different.  Things we speak of openly here are shrouded in silence in China and sometimes its just the opposite as well.

she is just an amazing woman and I hope God sees fit to bring us together.  Only time and His leading will guide us through the near future.

Please pray that Ying will have strength to deal with the challenges she is facing.

Thanks so much.

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment