Monday, December 7, 2015

Another day

Sort of down tonight, trouble domestically with my friend and I know I have failed to love her like God wants to have her loved.  Ever feel like that, you just know your love is filled with selfishness and is not a pure love like that of Jesus.

Today I started in Antioch, perfect home with delightful older couple, then to San Francisco to see a home for an estate and a value of last year in September, then to Hayward to see an overpriced condo and then finally home.

I picked up the green diesel bug from the shop.  Sad experience, I had taken it for tires and the owner offered a nice new 4 wheel alignment on his fancy equipment.  Before they got through with it they had caused over $800 in damages and so for the last two months the car is sitting in the garage.  So today I decided I need to drive it.  Now it is great and I can enjoy doing my work with this very nice car again.

Ray, my neighbor was kind enough to drive me there last night to drop the car off and to pick up the Civic and drive it home tonight for me. 

Now I'm tired so am heading to bed now.  Many miles with God's travel mercies, I never stop thanking Him for keeping me safe and sound as I drive.

Just now I was able to have a short phone call with my special lady and it was so nice and tender.  Now I can sleep better, the day ends well.

Love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment