Sunday, December 13, 2015

Rainy day in California

Blustery night, heavy rains and wind sent gates and fences leaning and swinging. 
My day started with a walk to the park where we were all hurrying to get back home in the warm.
Had a rare sunday appointment at 10 in Walnut Creek, rains were incredibly hard on the way but were less so during the appointment, still not a lot of fun, very wet and so glad Ying insisted on a new coat for me, it came in so handy with a hood and all during the work.
Then drive back to work in the office, do my laundry and get the office all arranged for the week, now I have tight appointments for the next two days that will involved hundreds of miles and many inspections, amazingly many are sales at this time of year.

So thankful for work, for my friend Ying and for my family.

Keanna and I went Christmas shopping this evening and then to dinner, fun stuff but so cold and windy.  Loving driving the Bug with its strong German heater and great 42 mpg for long trips, that coupled with low diesel prices means less money out for travel.

Now to bed and to be ready for a very long day tomorrow, God is good to us, not always easy to understand but always there with His incredible love that amazes and inspires us to love one another in the same manner.

I long for a day when I will no longer be alone, after 8 years of it I'm through with doing everything solo but I know God knows best.  I wasted a year and a half pursuing Ellen in Ghana, I will never know for sure but I'm pretty sure it was a scam to see how much money.  Morning after morning I woke to believe she was flying in that day only to have another issue that cost money arise.  I have a hard time with waking up now, tend to be very discouraged when I first wake.  It was never like that before Ellen and the scam so that is a bitter pill to deal with.

Love life though and even have Christmas lights strung across the garage now. 

Sending love to all,

Tim
Please pray for Ying and then for me that we will find the right path for the future. She is an amazing woman with a heart of gold and an honesty that is so open and refreshing.  Oh that I could be as good of person as she is!

No comments:

Post a Comment