Sunday, December 6, 2015

challenges of life

This evening I'm writing because my friend Judy checked up on me to see if I was pushing daisies or not.

I'm still here and heading to bed right now.  Tomorrow its Antioch, San Francisco and then Hayward before coming home to work.  That will be some traveling.  I finally have bitten the bullet and am having the diesel VW worked on, I took it to a place for tires and they did a wheel alignment but in the process destroyed several things under the engine that will now cost over $800 to get fixed, really very sad to deal with.  I've waited two months and driven the other car but its transmission is starting to fail.

My personal life is very challenging right now and I could not begin to tell you what comes next.  I've learned so much about myself and how selfish I've become since Nan died, just living and making decisions all by myself, not listening to others.  Now its affecting my ability to build a relationship with a woman I care deeply for, Ying She.

I can use your prayers for guidance and God's blessings.

Good night

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment