Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Back

Good evening,
Well Moon is back in Houston, I am working night and day to catch up after being ill and life is very good.  Moon and I talk several times every day and today we've been working on getting an allergy to water and soap she has in her fingers dealt with.  I located a Chinese doctor and she went this afternoon, he was not that impressive but did prescribe some high power cream and pills that should give her some help.  The pills make her very sleepy so she went to bed much earlier than normal tonight, tired and exhausted but hopefully ready to feel better tomorrow.

I've been busy see properties and setting up new orders.  I'm so thankful for the many blessings I receive daily, safety as I drive, mostly friendly people in the homes I inspect and regular payment either by direct deposit or through the mail.

When Moon was here for a few days I had hoped that work would slow down so we could do many things together.  We ended up doing many things but I was also very busy and spent many late hours writing up things while she talked to her family in Singapore.  Her father is not well and she comforts and encouraged your mom every day as well as counsels her daughter who is young and works very hard at three jobs.
Moon is a beautiful woman and a very hard worker, she really knows her way around the beauty business and knows what colors match, what fabrics to wear, how to wear makeup without it looking cheap.  Just very skilled and that is her training in Singapore.

Its sort of fun to be in the mall with her and to see both men and women take a second look thinking they are seeing someone famous when she walks by.

Tonight I'm sending love to all,

God is good and all the time,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment