Saturday, February 27, 2016

Weekends

Dear Family and Friends,
Since Nan died weekends are terrible to endure.  When Moon was here with me then the weekends became a joy again, a time to just be together and travel, dine out and shop but with her back at her home today has been rough.
I woke feeling strange, checked my heart rate and found out it was resting at about 90.  Since it is normally 55 I knew I was in trouble.  I tried a walk but it shot up to 133 and more so I came home for breakfast, more water and eventually went to church, driving with a rate of about 112.  Problem is when I have this problem the heart rate jumps all over the place, it can jump from 50 to 150 in a second, my phone lets me check it and today all day it was not good, even now its not perfect. 
At church I found the mens group with many of the men that used to be in Adoration Singers, the sound was great and I enjoy listening very much but I had to leave before they were through as I was meeting Bob in Stockton at 12:30 for lunch.
We had a good lunch but I was uneasy due to my heart.  I also just miss Moon so much, she is a real enjoyable woman to be with and having her so far away is just rough to cope with.  She is wonderful about calling, texting, sending photos, no problem there but I just don't like to have her so far away all the time, its my problem not hers.
Today Gucci, the little precious doggie went to have her nails clipped and to have a bath to try to get rid of the fleas she picked up at my house.  that certainly does not make me happy to have caused her to take them back home with her.  Tonight I purchased some powder to put on my carpets and two flea collars for my kitties to try to deal with the flea issue at this end, I hope Moon will come back again and I know I need to make some changes here before she will be willing to come visit again or even consider living here someday!
I know God is good, my heart problems give me concern but like Moon said today she too has heart problems sometimes that sort of stop her in her tracks.  Funny once I talked to her about my heart then the rate started slowing down until it is nearly normal tonight.
Sending love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment