Saturday, February 13, 2016

Checking in

Good evening,

Just back from a late afternoon and evening trip to Westfield Mall, at least I think that is the name.  Moon and I went to a few stores we both like and ate in the food mall. Our trip included Gucci, a little ten pound beautiful doggie that flew here with her from Houston, I have become very attached to the precious little dog, since Moon talks to her family in the middle of the night in Singapore she rises really late in the morning so Gucci and I go to the park on our morning walk and she sits in my lap as I work at the computer.  I will miss her and her mommy too when they leave mid day on Monday.  I'd like to report our visit has been all pleasant, it has not been pleasant.  I've been sick with some fever, a constant cough and a lot of flu symptoms and two rounds of Antibiotics did not solve the problem so now I'm on a stiffer kind that in the past has solved the problem and helped me get well.  Moon has not felt good the first week she was here either but we both are doing better now.

I've taken a lot of time away from my work and it has suffered a lot, so once she flies home I plan to hit work hard and heavy to try to calm down my clients who are upset about delays.  How I would like to have a normal life with Moon or someone like here living here all the time, its so nice to know someone is there at home when my work day comes to an end.  Moon is a very bright woman, has huge skills in the beauty and fashion world and always looks great when we go out into the public.  But I like the way she looks before all the work goes into the makeup.  Either way she is an incredible woman and has faced many challenges in her life up to this point.  Its hard for her to trust anyone because of what she has experienced in the past.

She is very trustworthy and keeps her word, gives good advice and is a great partner in life.  Yet we both are early in this relationship and sort of figuring out our way, both have adult lives and many differences between us.  We both pray and know God will guide us.

will you pray for us, that God's will be done for the future.

Love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment