Sunday, October 23, 2016

And so it moves forward

Sunday evening, today Jessy was kind enough to use her day off to come and work on appraisals, she did a bunch and helped a lot, yes she made some money, she earned it for sure.  What a great push forward her coming was.
I've been walking my 3 miles in the mornings in 45 minutes, getting stronger but so depressed by the huge back log of work I have to catch up on, my eye sight is really terrible since the surgery, got some eye drops today and they helped a lot.
Yesterday Keanna invited me to the Brain Games, a contest held at a high school where each school sends a team to compete, this is the second year running that her team has won the whole event, great fun to watch her in action.  Also got to see Kallie too and Nikki for lunch at Diggers, good food.
Am enjoying time spent with Moon, today she attended church so she could have special prayer time for the many things she faces, brave lady and she is packing now knowing that sooner or later she will have to return to Singapore to her family and then we will start her quest to be here in the US again only this time with me as her sponsor.
I'm going there for Thanksgiving which will be really wonderful, I've not seen her for several months due to the surgery other than face time and many texts and phone calls every day.
Now its off to bed, still buried with work and so thankful for family, friends, God's incredible love and life itself.

Love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment