Saturday, October 15, 2016

Sabbath Morning Victory

Dear Family and Friends,
I'm just back from my first 3 mile walk since the surgery which was 2 months ago today.  At first it felt a little rough but then my body settled down and I did the route in 47 minutes and I'm still standing.
Have Oatmeal with egg cooking in the microwave now.  Yes my heart is sending some minor complaints but overall my heart rate is good, my breathing is resting now and I'm happy with this progress.
Today at 10:30 I pick up Keanna and we drive to San Jose to enjoy a day celebrating Mia's 6th birthday.  It will be great, she is a very interesting little girl and is smart, creative and loves Lego's for girls.
Now its shower time and a chance to relax a bit as we celebrate God's love and such goodness we feel at his hand.
Love to all, treasure what you have, a heart that beats, a roof that sheds sun and rain, people that make life rich and pleasant.

Take care today my family and friends,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment