Thursday, October 27, 2016

I'm back

As I work here at my desk, a place I've been all day other than some quick grocery shopping at the local Safeway I hear the rain fall outside, just hoping that mid day tomorrow perhaps the rain could abate and I'll be able to measure homes without being soaked, oh well, happens so seldom.

thanks to Jessy and her mom Susan I'm gradually getting a bit caught up in past orders.

New work is coming in fast and furious even though everyone is upset at how long I'm taking to finish their jobs.

I'm so thankful for many things, house, car, great family with interesting little people and great adults too, super friends and a wonderful woman in Houston.  How I wish she could be here but right now we seem to be making some progress with immigration, not that it will mean she can stay here, there will be a day when she probably has to go back to her family and home in Singapore and then we start over again asking for permission for her to come live here with me, how it all works out I don't know, no one does right now, not even immigration.  I wish I could just step forward as her sponsor and assume the process of getting her green card assigned but I'm told that that is not a good idea probably to switch sponsors and I don't think she will ever get approved for a full green card with her other sponsor since so many things have come out about his actions years ago.

I am going over thanksgiving to Houston and will enjoy time with her again.

Right now she has just texted me that she is off to bed to get much needed rest.

I'm going to bed now too, tired and worn out from sitting and typing, I've discovered that I could be much faster at writing up reports if I knew the 10 key on the computer so I'm starting to learn it now, why not.

Sending love to all of you now,

God is pretty good to us but oh how wonderful it will be to be with Him and to feel His love first hand.

Good night

tim

No comments:

Post a Comment