Sunday, April 16, 2017

A Very Good Day

Often men discover whether a day is good or not by how much they achieve, I know that is certainly true for yours truly.
Today started fairly early with a brick 3 mile walk, then breakfast of egg whites and spinach fried and a 1/2 cup of real oatmeal,  I like that breakfast very much!
Then I started working but decided to move some files that had been in the middle of the office floor for months, then took some stuff out of the shelves, dead cameras and other things that had been there for years, vacuumed the floor and threw away a full box full of magazines that keep coming, no I did not order them but they still come, I guess in hopes that I'll eventually pay for them, they are in the can now along with piles of magazine from the bathroom, who has time to read them when the bathroom is an ideal place to keep up with texts and facebook!

Yes I did start working and I set up every file that had come in all week, started writing appraisals and got a lot accomplished, had my protein drink at nook and a meal later of tofu, many kinds of veges all stir fried along with an excellent salad, all through the day I continued to drink and as of now have put down 8 bottles of water, I think that is why I lost weight last week, I made sure to get the water down every day, if you don't have a system to get the water down and monitor how much you have drunk it won't happen, well it did happen last week and I lost 5 pounds!  Yes

Now I'm about to write one more report and then call it a day, Most of the appointments are made for the week, Livermore, Tracy, Stockton, Lathrop, Sacramento, Fairfield and Vacaville tomorrow.  Love those orders.

Moon and I have talked several times today and she did out favorite thing, go to Walmart, its an adventure with her and she has me chasing some items while she does other ones, always fun and usually very late at night it seems.  Right now she is gambling with her Chinese girl friends, they made a big dinner earlier and she hopes to win more than the $11 she won yesterday!  She loves it, helps the time pass and she gets to talk Chinese as these ladies speak Chinese mainly.

She will call me after she talks to her mom and Crystal, her daughter once she has reached home.

As I need to go back to work I'll sign off now.  Here is hoping you have a very good week. Ray helped me put in the new window in the door in the motorhome yesterday evening, just in time as it rained today.

Love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment