Friday, April 14, 2017

So sorry for no posts for while

Friday evening, classical music is playing through my computer and I'm sore to the point where moving at all does not appeal very much.
I'm finishing up week 5 of the challenge and I've exercised 26 hours so far, you just have no idea what that means unless you have been there, every part of my body is sore but I'm making excellent progress, am more flexible and my heart is doing great so far.  I'm down 17 pounds of the 20 needed to recoup my money and I weigh in in the morning so hope for a couple more pounds down.

Its been a very busy week, life takes more time now to prepare the meals, several a day, work is intense and I walk in the morning and spend a full hour at the gym each evening.

Moon has a birthday today which is very exciting, last year I was with her for her birthday so this day is sort of sad, being so far away.  She is with some special girl friends that she enjoys and one of her girl friends prepared her lunch today.

Tomorrow morning Kallie has a baseball game at 10 so I'll be there to observe.

Life is challenging to try to get everything done on time and I've been picking up Kallie some days from school this week too.

I feel God is so good to us and I feel safe in His arms and His plan.

Love to each and every one of you


Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment