Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Its really good

So I'm in my 6th week of the challenge at P2P.  By now most of what I do is by habit.
I love breakfast, 1/2 cup oatmeal, 3/4 cup egg whites fried with 1 cup spinach, very tasty and appealing.  Then the next meal is a protein shake made out of some good powder, strawberries and frozen raspberries, ice and water, that is really good too.  The next meal for me is 6 oz of diced Tofu with a combination of chopped up broccoli, cauliflower, Greek seasoning, a few mushrooms and cook like a stir fry.  It is amazingly tasty and I'm supposed to have 6 oz of sweet potato too but so far I've not found anyway to make it taste good, I'm sure there are many ways.  then another shake in the afternoon, another round of the Tofu and with each tofu stir fry meal I have a bowl of Romaine hearts with some great low calorie dressing from Burger King.  Yes it takes time, in the morning when I wake I go for a walk for about 15 to 30 minutes, each evening at 9 I'm at the gym for a one hour intense workout with Tiffany, a total sweet and strict lady, surrounded by caring people I've learned how to do the exercises now and let me tell you its a workout like none I have ever done before, only dreamed of doing,  during the day I feel strong, my heart meds are now gone, diabetes meds are cut in half.

I'm so thankful for Nikki setting the example for me and my heart seems to be doing great now, no A-fib or flutter at all.

So now its bed time my friend,

Good night and love from my heart to you

Tim

Moon is good, been sewing for friends for the last two days and so busy even forgetting to eat at times. She is a very good girl and I enjoy my time with her every day.


No comments:

Post a Comment