Saturday, December 27, 2014

A blessed day

Living alone is not something I enjoy at all!  While I am not one of those guys who is so anxious that he gets married in 3 weeks after his loss, not that I pass any judgment on any one and how they chose to live their life!  Its been 7 years and frankly being alone is getting very tiresome.

I believe that God has some very good answers for all of lifes challenges and I trust God to work his magic.

Art and I went to church this morning, the worship hour was special to me as I love my Tracy Church family, I've been attending there and was the pastor for 10 years.  I came to Tracy in 1976 and have been attached in one way or another ever since.

Today it was great to see friends and hear our new pastor give a very good sermon, I loved the music that Yvonne and Bernice made, just great music that cannot be excelled in my opinion.

Then Art and I went to Thai food, it was good also, then Art dropped me off and later in the afternoon I drove up to Elk Grove where I needed to replace 4 photos.  Once I was through and it was dark Nikki called to say they were on their way home from Tahoe, Kallie had never played in the snow before so they took the day, had a super time playing and sliding and were set to eat the Old Spaghetti Factory in 30 minutes.  That was how far I was away so I turned around, joined them and we had a wonderful time as the family told me about their snow day.

Now I'm home and thankful for my friend Art, my many Tracy friends, the good sermon and my family, Jason and family are visiting the Leonies in Napa tonight, former next door neighbors at MBA, former principal of the school where Jo teaches now, long time family friends.  So my family is happy and safe, life is good, God is great to us always.

Love to all,

tim

No comments:

Post a Comment