Thursday, December 11, 2014

Ill

Last night when I finally went to bed, having finished a challenging appraisal it was early in the morning.  When I walked out of the office into the cold hallway I started to shake and shiver.  I could hardly get into bed due to the extreme shaking and it took some minutes before I warmed up enough to calm down.  Somewhere I had picked up a fever and I've continued to battle it today.

I'm just back for an enjoyable evening with Steve and Nikki celebrating Steve's birthday.  We went to melos and the food was perfect, the service timely and all in all it was a nice evening.  The girls were on their best behavior and it was just fun.  I wish I could have felt better but it was OK and I enjoyed being with them very much.

Now I'm home and inst4ead of working tonight I'm heading to bed.

Sending love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment