Sunday, December 28, 2014

Back to work

So its really cold at my house.  57 this morning in the hall.  Not fun really.  After a fire it came up to 70 at one point today.

I walked at 7 and breakfast at 8:30 after a hot and pleasant shower.  Then to work for the day, only local jaunts out to shoot photos and then back to work in the office.

I'm so thank you tonight that I have a full board of work to get done, amazing for this time of year, God has been very good to me and I appreciate it very much.

Tomorrow morning I'm at the first house at 8 am, then to Oakland to see a couple dumps, then back to Mountain House for a noon appointment, then to Livermore to shoot comps photos for ranch property.  Then back to the office to get a couple out the door.

Life is good but very lonely after spending nice time with the kids, its hard to go back to being alone all the time.  Just something I have to life with, alone.

Love to all and special thanks to the family and Pam who I talk to every day and Art who I got to talk to a lot over the weekend.  Nothing as precious as family and friends.

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment