Monday, December 1, 2014

Another day

Hi everyone

Well I survived another day, managed to avoid measuring in the rain. 

Today I inspected a nice little place in the Lakes, a newer subdivision of Discovery Bay, cute couple and nice place but no back yard so I was a foot taller with mud on my feet when I finished the back part of the measuring.

Then the next one was a mess.  Located in Clayton but very near the border with Concord this place is called a duet, meaning there is a common wall but each side is owned by different people, it was a mess and sold about $100K under value so of course the comps were terrible.  I ended up shooting 10 different comps and I'll try to figure it out when I get to the writing up part, not fun at all.

Then it was back home to see if money had arrived in the mail, no mail to my house today at all, bummer as the bank really needs it, then back to Danville to see a place at the exclusive country club near Crow Canyon, hardest gate to get through if you don't have a good reason to be there.  Well I did so it was easy, nice updated little place worth a ton of money for sure, backs right the golf course so that part is nice.  Amazing what homes cost in this area.

Now back home and working but soon bed is calling me.  Very tired and nights tend to be short as I wake with huge concerns about money. 

God is good and when I got home tonight there were 5 new orders waiting, which I've just set up in files but I tend to stay busy these days.  Tomorrow I'm in for the morning and then out to see a Vallejo property and then Richmond later just before dark.

Please pray for me that I'll have guidance I need so I can be the loving person I aspire to be and yet have good judgment as well.

Love to all,

Tim
 
God blesses

No comments:

Post a Comment