Sunday, February 8, 2015

and it idid rain for sure

I know we need the rain and I agree, the hills along Vasco Road are so beautiful right now with green everywhere and the cows are so happy!  This afternoon they were running across the hillside kicking up their heels.  Was sort of beautiful to see.

I made appointments today to see two properties and both came during down pours so I got a bit wet, not bad but the sheet I was writing on was very wet, not fun to make out later.

But its OK, we get so little rain that I only end up measuring a few homes in the rain each year, enough to keep me very humble.

Now I'm sitting here feeling the wind outside and the rain, a real storm is upon us tonight.

Heading for bed, have had a couple very late night lately and I'm worn out totally and also the weight has been creeping back up so I need to rekindle whatever worked a year ago and dump about 20 pounds, I felt better and was more able to work then.  Its time once again.

God is good, right now I have so many orders I can't begin to give each one the attention it fully deserves and I'm just trying to work my way through the flood of work that has hit since rates dropped below 4% once again.

Sending love to all, pastor gave a great sermon on Sabbath, one that was so easy to follow yet profound to contemplate.  We have a great new pastor, in fact all our pastors have been outstanding over the past years.  Love them all.

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment