Sunday, February 1, 2015

The right team won

I did not let myself watch the game or even learn the score until it was totally over but I was thrilled when Seattle lost.  I've found their attitude so inferior to that of the 49ers when they were winning, gracious, kind and we could all be proud of them but some of the Seahawks have ruined it for all in my humble opinion.  And to think one of them would try to pick a fight in the last seconds of the game.  Ever hear about a Rice or a Young or a Montana doing that?  Don't think so.  so I'm glad they lost.

Today I've won.  For once I set Sunday appointments and by 10 I was on the road having taken a short walk in which Pooka tried to start a fight with every dog that passed!  It was so cold and foggy that the warm house felt great when I got home.  Then after a quick bowl of Oatmeal, banana and 1/2 of a whole wheat bagel I felt ready to hit the road.

The first house was a little place in El Sobrante, over by Richmond, nice people and two little kids were doing a yard sale across the street, 7 and 5 years old, so cute so I bought some bowls, at first the little boy said they would be 35 dollars but settled for 5 dollars later on. cute kids to be sure.

Then I drove to Livermore where a young family is selling a very nicely fixed up house.  A cute little 3 year old girl who her dad said was going on 13 followed me around and told me what to do, really a fun experience.  Then I left to go back to Walnut Creek where on the way the owner called to tell me that the last two appraisals done in the last month had both come in around 1.5 million.  well the place was certainly nice to be sure, I'll tell you that, seems every city has some areas for really great homes and high values.  Once finished with this one I came home the back roads through the city of Clayton and then Byron.  I was glad to be home again after a rather long day.

You know I am so thankful for safety and the chance to come home in one piece.  I really thank God for His care for me and for work to do.  I feel so blessed and I just hope I can keep doing what I do for a few years still.

Sending love to all,

tim

No comments:

Post a Comment