Friday, February 20, 2015

What a week

This has been a week of trying, trying to get orders set up, trying to get them scheduled and then trying to get out and make the day work seeing 4 to 6 properties and driving 200 miles without an accident.  God has been so good to me this week, I feel His protection often even as I'm raving at some little old lady or man who is driving 25 in the fast lane and holding up the progress of the world.

I've seen $120K condos and 2.5 million masterpieces, 37 acre ranches and postage stamp properties as well.  Jessy has been a huge help and my neighbor Gary has come forward to say he would like to help, only problem is getting him trained to be of real help, that is the issue.  Still I've been begging God for answers and short of using the Indian write up service in actual India at $15 an appraisal, which I'm opposed to on emotional grounds I have this stack of reports that need to be completed and its growing.

Yet life is good.  Yesterday Jerry my brother came down to visit and he rode with me today, no lunch and a very long day but we ended up at Spaghetti Factory tonight and had a nice meal.

So I praise God for His goodness and His guidance to me this week, for Jerry visiting, that a friend found a job that was needed so badly, for work to keep me busy and for checks that arrive nearly every day.

Enjoy the Sabbath and love the family that God surrounded you with, love them while you can because when they are gone its a very cold and sober world you are left with.

Sending love

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment