Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Busy day - blessed with safety

Its midnight and I'm going to bed now.

Climbed out at 6 this morning after finishing work at 12:30 last night.

I was in Walnut Creek at 8:30 this morning measuring a house with many angles, not so much fun, on a side hill too.

Then I went to Lafayette to see a 1.6 million dollar house, that one was really nice, then on to Morgan Hill to see a house with sheep, sheep that ran the last lady appraiser away, they attacked her and she quit the assignment completely,  I had no sheep issues today but met a very nice guy, the owner.

Then I fought traffic all the way home, not fun but I had a safe day, am listening to a very interesting book, sure helps pass the time.

Live is work these days, real work, took over an hour this evening to set up all the new orders that came in.

so thankful for God's blessings

Love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment