Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Licensed for another two years

Today just in the nick of time the new license arrived, I thank a very Loving and Caring God.
Today has been a day of mercy, I turned 67 today but actually celebrated life yesterday  with my kids and their kids.

Today I was asked by a friend in Hong Kong if I would be willing to meet young Moses at the SFO airport and drive him to Rocklin where he will be attending college.

so I did just that, I left home about 1:30 and arrived in time at the airport but his plane was delayed, through broken English he had warmed me that it was delayed so I cooled my heels for a bit and then met him, we found his luggage and we drove to Fairfield where we had Panda Express dinner, not that good really and then arrive in Rocklin about 9 pm, Traffic was brutal, he was so tired having just flown here from Hong Kong that he slept most of the way.  He is a very nice young man and I know his mom appreciates my help, she is a good friend with my friend and both seem very thankful.  So I could to do something good, feels great tonight.

Love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment