Wednesday, August 26, 2015

praying our way through the day

Not sure how God's switch board handles all our requests and thanks but I do know that when I'm at a door, I need the key to work and it won't open prayer opens the door!  Over and over again I've found that to be true and I'm thankful for that.

Today found me stuck in a long line of traffic as workmen fixed Vasco Road, that little hold up put me behind for the rest of the day.  I say a big one in Blackhawk, love that place, then a tiny one, a condo in Concord and a very sweet lady moving back to Romania to be with her mom, place was really cute.  Then on to a ordinary home in Pittsburg in a not so great part of town and then to Starbucks for a grilled cheese and decaf over ice.  Then to measure one here on the lake for a friend and then to a very nicely updated home for an Arab family over in the new end.  Home was beautiful and the last appraiser did them no favors, too bad, nice people.

Then to Kaiser for insulin needles and finally home to work which I will start now.

Love to all, very busy, Lodi Honda at 8 in the morning to get a recall so the air bag won't blow up and kill me.

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment