Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Another day no more dollars

I'm waiting for two things at the mail box, always money to cover the expenses that go with living and working in California and right now my license renewal from the state.  I was way late in  filing for the renewal but I'm just talking to God about a quick turnaround on the license.  It would be nice to stay in business past the 10th.

This afternoon a couple nice orders came in, I jumped on both and managed to get both scheduled, I saw one this evening at 6, it was one of those perfect homes, tile and carpet, perfect Stainless Steel kitchen with slabs of granite, more bedrooms than anyone could ever want and just a nice place.  Selling just under $700,000 and probably worth it in the Brentwood market.

Jason and Jo with little ones are traveling back home today from their trip to Seattle, they are having a good time and seeing lots of exciting things, up the Space Needle twice, the fish market, museums and Seattle from the water, a rare and good experience. Tonight I think they are in Ashland and please join me in praying that they make a safe trip back home.

Loving life even though it is bit dull and very lonely.  I'm so thankful as I walk my  3 miles and recount my blessings, wonderful friends in various parts of the world who I talk to every day, great family, a home and a job I enjoy except when I don't enjoy it.

A great church family of the worlds best people and friends that seem to always be there.

So sending love to all,

how nice to be able to talk to my brother almost every night, we keep in touch

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment