Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Great photos from Japan

There are times in our lives that we see things that are so precious and touching, I just witnessed such things.  Sylvia Ahn posted photos on Facebook from Japan where she is visiting her family and presenting the new little guy just born.  What a beautiful family, thanks for sharing Sylvia, enjoy your trip.

I'm just back from a really vigorous workout for my program, P2P.  Tonight I did sit ups, something I've not done for a very long time, we were asked to partner up and my partner was a tremendous lady who has been through 4 challenges, lost well over 100 pounds and knows the routines really well.  She helped me do things I did not know I could do yet, I now have permission to reduce my diabetic meds in half and soon I'll get my heart meds reduced as well.  I'm loving life.

Now I'm off to bed, I worked until 1 am last night getting a report completed, so tonight its shower time and hit the sack for a full night of rest.  This morning I saw a 10 acre farm in Manteca.  It was great and the owner has some very cute goats that were so soft and curious, strong little creatures too.  One thing about my job, every day has slightly new twists with creatures, landscaping ideas, decorating ideas, yesterday it was a big bird, I mean a bit one, I think a wild turkey at Rossmoor, a retirement community and a deer grazing on the hillside along with hundreds of senior citizens doing their thing.

So now I sign off, love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment