Thursday, April 22, 2010

Welcome to My New Blog

Dear Family and Friends,
After much thought I have a new name for the blog. I'm sure that if Nan were alive she would have urged me to do this months ago knowing how she liked to keep things going.
As I write this afternoon I'm waiting for my elderly brother to arrive. He is driving the 300 miles from his home in Weed to Discovery Bay, its a long ways no matter how you manage it and he's coming alone so if he gets sleepy he needs to pull over and rest.
I'll not be going to the Jackson Rancheria RV park on Sat. night, it is totally sold out. Frankly I'm pleased that people have discovered this high quality facility and are using it. They have space for Sunday night so I might do that. We'll just have to see.
This morning Starr and Lady begged for a walk so we headed to the park. It has been months since they got to do their little trek and although tired by the time we got back they did enjoy it. They have been resting all day on their beds since we got back. Its sort of strange day today with overcase, a bit of sun and cool temperatures.
I had the good fortune of an order this morning, what makes it special is where it came from. The management company that cleared up its list about 3 weeks ago has finally restored me to the list, at least I think so, as I have an order for Palo Alto. I was so thrilled to see the order come through as one needs all the companies and individuals ordering appraisals that are possible.
So I'm sort of waiting to hear his diesel truck rattle to a stop in the driveway, that will mean it made it safely and we can begin the party!

Love

tim

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your new blog; it looks great. Enjoy your brother and the weekend!

    Deborah

    ReplyDelete