Sunday, November 30, 2014

Sunday wrapup

Good evening,

Its been a wet one today here.  I managed to walk early this morning long before the rains started.  Then while I showered the rain started outside.  I have this wonderful radiant heater that George and Yvonne brought us years ago when our furnace was not working.  I use it every morning for that brief time when I'm out of the shower and the air seems very cold.  What a difference that makes.

This morning I build a fire and have kept the house warm all day with a few pieces of scrap wood.  Its been great.  I've worked in the office most of the day cranking out appraisals and have done pretty well.  I'm also fully researched for the ones I'm seeing during the week ahead.

So work is good, now if clients would just send money that would be very nice indeed.  Its always a struggle to be in balance financially.

So tomorrow I see three properties and will do a bit of driving, I really would rather not measure in the rain but I'll just do what I need to do to get my work done.

So I send love to all tonight,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment